Friday, May 15, 2009

Waiting for love

Im still listening to that A Day to Remember song.... God its amazing.

Im waiting for Joey to get here... I would estimate his time of arrival at 10:57. Thats just a guess though.

I fell asleep so many times at work. As soon as it hit 7 I could feel myself getting tired. I nodded off a few times. Once I woke up because the phone started ringing and then I apparently fell asleep with my face in my hand. I haven't eaten anything today, maybe I should. I've been trying to eat. The only time I ever eat is when I meet up mark between shifts a couple days a week or I'll end up eating something from Angios and when I mean something I mean a turkey sandwich.. they're delicious.

My mom is making me go to the Chiropractor this week, I don't even know if I have time. I might on Monday... I gots some shits to take care of in the morning but I don't think I'm working Monday night unless they ask me to serve which is highly likely.

My little brother just brought his new girlfriend over, I dont know how I feel about all that. Mershaq (Michelle) was cool as fuck and I miss them dating. She was so much cuter than this girl, they're both blondes though. I guess my brother likes the blondes. I've never really liked guys with blonde hair, I've always been more attracted to guys with dark hair. My sisters boyfriend has red hair and I don't really remember any other boyfriend she had before that, I think carmen and jimmy are going on two and a half years. My dad said the funniest thing a couple weeks ago when he was completely trashed at my cousins Wedding Reception....

Dad - "Well I don't want grandkids til I'm at least sixty"
Me - "Dad by the time you're 60 I'll be 30.. I'm not waiting that long"
Dad - "I guess you're right, you're the only hope I got... Alex is still trying to figure out what to do with it and Carmen and Jimmy are too stupid."

I love my dad, especially when he's drunk.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment