Thursday, May 14, 2009

My feet hurt today

I"ve waited tables both shifts the past two days and I wore the wrong shoes yesterday, so now I'm paying for it. I made a lot of money this week, I guess thats good.

We went to Pizza Guy last night, I really missed a lot of the people there. It was kind of awkward because there were people there that I didn't want to see. I took my Audi up there.

I got caught in traffic last night on the Gene Snyder, apparently 2 people going the same direction collided head on? No one crossed the median, no one went up a ramp the wrong way, someone just wasn't driving safe I guess. I was stuck there for almost two hours next to a Russian guy in a truck.

I'm tired and I have to work from 11-8 tomorrow... I'm going to sleep.


<3loves

No comments:

Post a Comment