Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some of my Favorite thigs

Photobucket
Victorias Secret body spray... Love it. Well I love the one with the blue top. Apparently it smells really good. Ryan Sparks came over a few weekends back and smelled it and literally said "Oh my god, A girl better not EVER wear this around me or she's in trouble." I guess you could say I smell really good
Photobucket
A Day to Remember... they're becoming my all time favorite band. Love them just like I love his shirt. "Love is the Movement"
Photobucket
which brings me to something else...
To write love on her arms... support it. www.twloha.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
My little brother... hes pretty much my favorite family member.
Photobucket
Borbet Type A's...my favorite wheels, ever. God they're so sick.
Photobucket
My Volkswagen wall.. that shelf spells LOVE.. I have about 20 symbols and probably around 40 toy cars. Its and obsession.


Anyways.. I'm at work. So I'm going to do some work and I'll sure I'll post later I have to be here for 10 hours then angios for 4. Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment