Thursday, May 7, 2009

I like making new friends.

Im working both jobs again today, and tomorrow... Sometimes I would just like a day off. Is that a lot to ask? There was just this psycho woman in here. Apparently she got her brakes changed here last week and the fluid light came on so she sat in the show room and made a HUGE scene on her cell piece. Its whatever, I didnt have to deal with her. But I have a feeling that she is about to come back in here because they were going to give her a loaner car and now they cant because she doesnt have her license with her, fucking perfect.

I made a new friend. He's super nice. His name is Chris and he is stationed over in Iraq. He's been there for 15 months and gets to come back to the US in 20 days. We mostly talk about cars and tattoos. I think he's really lonely over there, I dont blame him. We just talk on AIM and he sends me really awesome pictures of shit... Im glad I met him.

I havent taken my nose ring out in two days and I took it out about and hour ago and it bled. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment