Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This morning was a busy morning

Im at Saturn now, sitting in my swivel chair. My back hurts so i kinda wish i wasn't in a swivel chair because the back keeps causing me to lean backwards. I cant wait to go home tonight, I just want to crawl in bed and cuddle until I have to get up at 9 am for another long day of work tomorrow. Im working 42 hours this week, IF I don't work saturday and I'm sure i'll end up working Saturday, I always do.

Daniel is supposed to be going to get us blizzards here in a few minutes. I always get the same thing, mint oreo. YUM. I almost would rather have a chicken wrap, that sounds delicious. I wonder what Mark and Sam did with all that left over fettucini from dinner the other night, probably the best fettucini I've ever had.

Work is dead already, usually it gets dead right around 6 but I guess people had better things to go then get their cars worked on today. I wish I could go home early sometime but no one else here can do my job so I'm stuck here for the full shift every time. There's nothing better than sitting at work and them telling you that you can go home early. When I wait tables in the morning one of us always leaves early because we die down the closer it gets to two. I love working with Lindsey, she is so funny. She was stressing out today because she is in the process of moving and has a lot to do still. She painted every room in her house (except for one) and has done this in-between her shifts at work, I hate painting.

I think Daniel just got in trouble, something about the internet? Maybe I wont be getting that blizzard after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment