Thursday, April 23, 2009

Can I have chicken strips please?

We went to lunch at Cheddars. We took my GTI. Jesus I love that car. I ate 2 chicken strips and some fries, I thought i was going to puke. My mom said I should order kids meals. I think I may start doing that.

Work is already slow and its only 3:35. Josh has already been up here three times to bug me and dump paperclips all over my desk. I guess he thinks he's cute. He likes to make fun of Volkswagen's and talk about how amazing his BMW is, I don't blame him. I would kill someone for an M3.

School is almost over. Thank god. I have a final on Tuesday for my Personality psychology class and a final on Monday for my Abnormal psychology class. Next semester I'm going to take it easy, I have a dance class that I'm really excited about. I am also really excited about this weekend. Were going to work on the GTI.

.loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment