Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Apparently i am a little late...

So this blogging thing has intrigued me.. thus i am creating my own.
I'm warning you before hand though, I am not a writer. I don't write poems or short stories or anything of that sort. Sorry. Im a psychology major, trying to decided if i want to go to medical school. I like it, I find it very interesting. So if you ever want to talk about something like that, I would be more than willing. Im sure you'll hear (or read rather) about some of those things eventually.

Today, what did i do? Woke up at joeys, drove to his moms floral shop where one of her customers tossed us the keys to an R8 and told us to "take it around the block." I almost died. The whole time I just laughed because Joey wasn't even hitting 3000 rpms (it probably had a VR swap, thats what im thinking). It was so sick. Then we went and bought me some new shoes, got lunch and such.

I went to school today for two studies. They were on the effects of eye movement on mental rotation and the effects of eye movement on memory recall. I made it all the way back to my car at the stadium before I realized I left my phone in the study room, perfect. So i had to ride the shuttle all the way back up there and get it and ended up being 30 minutes late to work, which was ok because we were really slow tonight.

What can i say about work? Its angios. Thats about it. I had to work in the kitchen tonight, it kinda sucked. I burned my arm on the oven, again. Its going to leave a nasty scar just like that last one did. I usually wait tables which i love doing but when they need people to fill in for someone in the kitchen i usually volunteer. I love my job. My second job on the other hand i don't like as much. Im a receptionist at a car dealership and I just sit there most of the time on my computer doing absolutely nothing. Its not that i don't like the people I work with because for the most part they're all really nice nor is it that i don't like what i do because I get paid a decent amount of money for doing nothing. I honestly am not sure why i hate it so much.


I think im going to get my monroe pierced soon and maybe another tattoo. Its been almost 6 months since my last one. I have two sparrows tattooed on my upper chest. I also have a VW/Audi tattoo on my foot. I like what Ryan said about it best "i cant believe you have that tattoo, thats dedication." I love my car and pretty much every other piece of shit volkswagen out there.

I really should be doin thangs right now instead of sitting online. whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment