Thursday, April 23, 2009

Talking with a guy from Sweden

When im at work I like to sit on Omegle.com and amuse myself by talking to strangers. I talked to one guy from England who asked me if size really mattered. I told him it did to a certain point and that if your weiner was too big you could hurt someone because vaginas werent blackholes and they eventually end. Then he told me he had to go to class and we said our goodbyes and disconnected.

Cher is on the XMradio at work right now and i want to shoot myself.

25 random thing about me
1. I'll be 21 in December
2. My favorite color is green
3. I love underwear
4. I wear abercrombie perfume
5. I have 4 of the same jacket from Holister just in a different color
6. I have a younger brother and sister
7. I have a cat named Wednesday
8. Im good at chess, I played in high school
9. My eyes are REALLY blue, random people stop me and tell me i have pretty eyes
10. I love the rain and winter
11. I naturally have red hair
12. My favorite movies are pineapple express, step brothers, across the universe and garden state
13. I love dunks
14. My best friend is a dude named mark and i take care of him when hes drunk
15. I love knee high socks
16. I have neon green socks
17. My favorite painting is Starry Night
18. I sunburn really easily
19. My cars name is Toby
20. I love the office, its hilarious
21. I have two jobs
22. I break cell phones like its no ones business
23. I love facial piercings
24. I love mint oreo blizzards
25. I have a tooth brush that sings a Hannah Montana song...

No comments:

Post a Comment