Monday, June 1, 2009

The quiet things that no one ever knows....

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I love theme parks!! It was a little warm, but overall not that bad. It really wore me out though, I still feel really really tired.

Im off this Saturday which is awesome, my aunt is coming in town and Im looking forward to seeing her. Were supposed to go get coffee (by we I mean myself, my aunt, my sister and my cousin Megan). I like hanging out with megan. She's close to my age (a year and a half younger) and her husband is a nice dude. Megan and I spend summer of 2004 together. It was awesome. We watched Degrassi and ate stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut almost daily.

I work morning and night every day this week and I work this coming up Sunday, which means I cant take the Audi to the show in Indy. That kinda sucks, but ya know what can ya do? I need to get some new wheels for it anyways before I take it anywhere and get that dent fixed thats on the wheel well.

So lindsey (the girl I work with, i guess shes not really a girl, shes 27) drives a 2003 Jetta and apparently last Friday night she let a kid that works in the kitchen move her car up front and he ran into a pole in the parking lot and put a dent in her back bumper and scratched it all to hell. Her husband was so pissed. We played detective this morning because apparently the kid did it and didnt tell her about it and we were trying to figure out what he could have hit in the parking lot. The only yellow pole he could have hit was scuffed really badly and had red paint on it. So we picked off some of the red paint and compared it to the paint on her car. Sure enough, thats what it was from.

A guy comes into my other job a lot and he works for Bob Hook performance. I know his order by heart because he's in there so much (and the guy that usually comes with him, but today i was just him). I was walking away today and he said ...
"hey i got a question"
"yeah?"
"Is that your audi out there?"
"It sure is!"
"I figured, because of your VW shirt, I hadn't seen it before, what kinda engine is in it?"
"Its a 1.8t, but it has revo stage 2"
"Nice, Im all about turbo's, I have a ford"
"Ewww"
"Dont you say eww! If you ever need anything done let me know.."

I always meet the nicest people at my jobs, I swear. Joshie has been here since 8 this morning, is off work and is now seeing if he can figure out how to get my CD player to work... he's a douche most of the time like when he dumps all my pens and papers out on my desk and runs away laughing, but if I need his help with someone he'll always do it for me.

Threadless.com has t-shirts on sale I'm going to order some, maybe.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment