Saturday, May 30, 2009

Diet Coke

Ive been drinking this one since about 8 this morning, its kinda warm. Works actually been kinda busy, only because we had a shit ton of recalls on the 2009's and they did them all today before they put them out on the lot and I had to close every single one, one at a time. It was time consuming.

My radio didnt get put in, something about the wiring for the stock amp and sub, i dont fucking know. It stresses me out. Im so tired right now, I slept for three hours last night. I woke up this morning feeling like I honestly just laid down.

Kings Island tomorrow, Im stoked. I cant wait to ride some roller coasters son and walk around and hold hands with sam <3 i loves her. Were supposed to leave at eight, Im sure I'll be cranky.

I have to work at Angios tonight too. Im serving, which I dont mind. I just dont want to be crazy busy especially after being here all day.

Set if off like Napalm by Emarosa
Listen to it, like right now.

<3loves

No comments:

Post a Comment