Sunday, June 14, 2009





My home! It is beautiful!!

Pool Party today!! I even got off work in the morning so we could all stay up late and swim and grill out. Ryan and Ty are coming up from lexington... Im stoked. They're pretty much amazing. I just realized we havent gotten any food to cook, I guess I'll stop by the store on the way home.

I had a meeting this morning at Angios. I think it went really well, Mike (the guy who runs the place, his dad owns it) did a great job! Its a very relaxed laid back setting and I think everyone was taking advantage of that. Im going to miss that place when I move. I've been there 2 years in September. Maybe I can find another hole in the wall pizza place to work in in Kansas City.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. Im looking to get out of this city asap. Kansas City that is.

    and im sure youll find a good hole in the wall pizza place :)

    ReplyDelete