Tuesday, June 16, 2009

As much as I want to... I refuse to be married in December.

Wanna know why? Because my birthday and Christmas are both in December (3 days apart to be exact). Thats just way to much shit going on for one month. Thats why I think getting married in January would be awesome, maybe February. I've just always wanted to be married in the winter.

That was so random.

*****

I stayed at work last night with my boss, the waitress manager and another waitress and drank Finlandian berry fusion vodka and sprite. We played apples to apples... I lost. Mike had to have been cheating, I swear. Im going to miss working there... seriously, greatest job I've ever had and probably will ever have. I worked in the kitchen last night, it was actually kind of fun.

***

Vacation is soon, 16 days.
I un-enrolled from UofL today and I had my transcripts sent to Park in the middle of last week.

**

I would like to drink a diet coke right now... I think I'm gonna get up really quick and get one.

*

I love all of this rain
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment