Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I can't sleep

I think its because I slept in so late today. I don't get to do that a lot.

So new major, Biology. Kind of excited, kind of not. I'm more of a chemistry person (and only when my teacher speaks english and I can understand what they're saying). I'm sure I'll get through it just fine though, no worries. I'm a smart person, not to brag or anything but thats always been the one thing I'm good at.. school. I just haven't been motivated.

My dad is out of town AGAIN. He got back from Australia like 2 weeks ago today (maybe?) and has already been out of town twice since then. I mean I'm not complaining, his work pays him retarded amounts of money to do jobs around the country (which means new 52" plasma T.V's). There are so many TV's in this house.

I should probably get some sleep

Goodnight
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment