Saturday, May 23, 2009

I hate when people call me at work and they're lost and need to know how to get here. Seriously, its not that hard. Chris isn't dead, which makes me happy. I seriously thought he was. He was all "ok i'll talk to you tomorrow" and I hadn't heard from him in a week and a half. He leaves Iraq in 5 days thank god <3

I seriously played tetris for almost 5 hours straight. I got here at 8 and just stopped playing a few minutes ago. Im addicted and its all Joeys fault. I made it to level 10 and then lost a lot and now I'm back to level 8, which is better than yesterday. I've had nothing but Mt. Dew today so I'll bouncing off the walls. Everything I have to say is completely random.

Mark is having a cook out later, Im excited. I just talked to Brandon Paul, he's going to be there. Apparently there is some car show at seneca park, he invited me but of course work prohibits my attendance.

My little brother was in the hospital last night. He was racing his dirt bike and wrecked. The doctors said they saw contusions on his lungs and needed to keep him overnight. I swear to god he hurts himself racing more that any of his friends. He separated his shoulder a few weeks ago and its still fucked up. He shouldn't have been racing with his shoulder like that in the first place. Plus, my dad isn't here and I don't think my mom is as hard on him when he races as my dad is (I think that when my dad is hard on him he pushes himself to do better).

I want my car back. I cant wait til Tuesday.

.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment