Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm the one answering your calls

"Thank you for calling Saturn of Louisville, this is Katlyn, how may i direct your call?"

"Uhhh can I speak to Cheryl in service please?"

"Certainly, one moment please."

"Thank you"

"My pleasure"


All of that... yeah, that just happened. Im glad he said thank you, hardly anyone ever does and i think that is extremely rude. I say thank you to everyone, all the time. I just found out that we close at 6 tomorrow, which makes me really happy AND on saturday we close at 2. That does leave me missing 6 hours this week but thats ok. My knee still hurts, I woke up in the middle of the night two nights ago almost in tears because Joey rubbed up against it. There was fuzz in it yesterday and I pulled it out. It was nasty and gooey because i put ointment on it. 

I wish i had something to do, Im already bored and I have to be here until 9, Joy. My boss just confirmed that we close early tomorrow and Saturday yay!! Mark makes me laugh, I just thought you should know. When mark found out I was getting an A4 he said "Hey do you remember that time you grew up and I didnt?" He my best friend.

Anways, Im going to call the kid im going to get my new car from. I hope he answers.

<3.loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment